DipPic - Excellent PaidToShare pics

Règles du forum
Mettez ici les régies qui vous ont payés. ATTENTION, vous devez mettre une preuve de paiement. S'il n'y a pas de preuve de paiement, il est INTERDIT de mettre un lien de parrainage dans le post.
Les régies présentées ICI doivent obligatoirement être déclarées. Je ne veux plus voir de régies NON DECLAREES.
dabiank
votre ptp creadunet : royalsurfptp

DipPic - Excellent PaidToShare pics

Message par dabiank »

Have you ever needed to post on a forum a photo, an image, or a screenshot? I'm pretty sure you have... Well, I guess you've used one of the tens of free services available on the Internet, but... What about earning some good hard cold cash doing what you already do...? Here is DipPic! In my opinion this is absolutely the best service that pays to share pics, here is why:

> DipPic has the highest payrates out there (per 1.000 unique hits, counted per IP on a 24 hours period and according to the country from which the visits come):

$2,70 - United States, United Kingdom, Canada

$0,80 - France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Norway, Ireland, Finland, Australia, New Zealand

$0,30 - Russia, Austria, Romania, Hungary, Czech Republic, Belgium, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Slovenia, Slovakia, Cyprus, Sierra Leone, Liechtenstein, Bulgaria, Greece, Turkey, Iran, South Africa, Qatar, Bahrain, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Brazil, Oman, Malta, Gibraltar, India

$0,15 - Poland, Japan, Singapore, Vietnam, Mexico

$0,05 - All other countries

> You often can exchange, on webmaster's request, your own PayPal or Moneybookers money with webmaster's AlertPay or LibertyReserve funds, at a very high and profitable exchange rate: 10% till 20$ exchange, 20% over $20 exchange. This feature, already successfully tested, really rocks!

> DipPic is a paying site; you can request the payment at only $1, via AlertPay, MoneyBookers and PayPal

> DipPic has been online since a very long time

> DipPic has a huge referral system, you earn 60% of your direct referrals' earnings

> DipPic doesn't require your visitors to click any links to see your images (many forums in fact forbid image hosts that require further links...)

Proof of the latest payment received :D :

Link to join ;) :

DipPic

Lately many new similar PaidToShare pics services have been opened, but after few months they disappear, running away with users' money and obliging them to find another service and to upload again all of their images... Beware of scammers! Don't waste your time with any other service: trust ONLY DipPic, trust only the BEST one!

PS: obviuosly this review is free (there's no copyright...) but please avoid copying it on other sites as it often happens, I don't think it's so difficult to put together two words...
jamesbux
votre ptp creadunet : jamesbuxptp

Re: DipPic - Excellent PaidToShare pics

Message par jamesbux »

Hello!
Could you pass me a tutorial?
Well I can not do the nehum uploaded file or image.
dabiank

Message par dabiank »

jamesbux a écrit :Hello!
Could you pass me a tutorial?
Well I can not do the nehum uploaded file or image.
Sure, I'll post it here ASAP... :)

BTW, what's the username you've signed up with?
dabiank

Message par dabiank »

Proof of the latest payment I've received :D :

Link to join ;) :

DipPic
Répondre