server hacked!

Présentation et discussions à propos de creadunet.com
jamesbux
votre ptp creadunet : jamesbuxptp

server hacked!

Message par jamesbux »

I am very sad, after months of lost work, my server was hacked and all data was erased, I do not know what to do, right at the end of the month, all data was lost, had several outstanding payments because paypal is taking to unlock my paypal, what do you think I do?
I need a very good idea, because I can not harm those who always trusted me, the members.
mecdenice
votre ptp creadunet : foudefriccreadunetcom

Re: server hacked!

Message par mecdenice »

Les données ne sont peut etre pas perdue, si elle 'ont pas été écrasées en réecrivant dessus.
Avec un bon logiciel de recuperation de données, meme si le disque a été reformaté, on peut recuperer quelque chose.
Foremost et photorec sont de bon logiciels gratuits. Je crois que tu peux les trouver en live cd, pour booter ton pc avec. Je les ai installés sur linux, et avec photorec, j'ai sauvé pas mal de chose sur une partition planté.
1 arrete d'utiliser le disque dur hacké
2 Installe le disque dur dans un boitier externe pour le scanner depuis un autre pc, ou boot sur un live cd ou un disque externe.

Pour le tuto tu devrais trouver sur le web.

traduction google avec ses erreurs de syntaxe, non ce n'est la recette de la pizza aux 3 fromages

Data is not lost can be, if it have not been crushed by rewriting it.
With a good data recovery software, even if the disk has been reformatted, we can recover something.
Foremost and PhotoRec are good free software. I think you can find live cd to boot your pc with. I have installed linux, and with PhotoRec, I saved a lot of things planted on a partition.
1 stop using the hard drive hacked
2 Install the hard drive in an external enclosure for the scanner from another PC or boot a live cd or external drive.

For the tutorial you should find on the web.
net
votre ptp creadunet : ptp2012ptpptp

Re: server hacked!

Message par net »

jamesbux a écrit :I am very sad, after months of lost work, my server was hacked and all data was erased, I do not know what to do, right at the end of the month, all data was lost, had several outstanding payments because paypal is taking to unlock my paypal, what do you think I do?
I need a very good idea, because I can not harm those who always trusted me, the members.
look at logs of your server.
find who delete your documents.
find vulnerability to stop other intrusions...
and for the next time, remember to backup your ftp every week ;)

is it your "personnal" serveur with datas on your computer ?

good luck.
Répondre